Development Level: Built
Size: 1,566 sq. ft.
Year Built: 2000 "Silvercrest ser#17614716AP/BP"
Please call Michelle 714-697-4302 with any questions, to see this home or to see any other manufactured homes. Mon-Sun 10:00A.M.-8:00P.M Thank you!
"I Can and Will Help You!"
· 3 Bedroom /2 Bathrooms
· Move In Ready
6" Thick Exterior Walls
· Dual Pane Windows
Fountain Valley Estates Lovely all age community of Fountain Valley #2 School District in all of Southern California Fountain Valley Estates Located at 9320 Talbert Ave. this park has 192 spaces. Please call Michelle 714-697-4302 with any questions, to see this home or to see any other manufactured homes. Mon-Sun 10-8pm Thank you!
· All Age Community
· Heated Pool
· Saltwater Jacuzzi
· Basketball Courts
· Resident Manager
· Fountain Valley School District #2
· 1 Small Pet Okay (dogs under 22 lbs)
A wonderful family friendly community which features five star amenities such as a swimming pool and jacuzzi. This community is located within walking distance to F.V.H.S. Why buy a condo with higher monthly expenses and have to share a wall with your neighbor, when you can purchase a newer home with more square footage???
I have additional information on other parks as well such as ownership, leases, rent increases, etc. Please call me to represent you in your purchase or to ask me any questions. This is an important purchase and I am an expert in my field. I have been negotiating the sale and purchase of mobile/manufactured homes for the last 15 years. I consider myself a go getter and honest. I have chosen this as a full time career; I have been very blessed and successful. I appreciate your time in reading this and if you want to enlist an agent, who will guide you and help you, please call me. I can supply you with multiple references of satisfied buyers and sellers.
Please call Michelle 714-697-4302 "I Can and Will Help You!"
NEW RESIDENT APPROVAL
Each person applying for residency in the park must meet the following requirements to be approved:
1. The applicant(s) must have verifiable personal gross monthly income equal to 3 times the monthly space rent for the Park.
2. The applicant(s) FICO score must be a minimum of 550.
3. No more than 20% of the total credit lines of the applicant(s) may be collections/negative reports.
4. The applicant(s) may not have an active bankruptcy.
5. The applicant(s) may not have any evictions within 5 years of the date of the application.
6. The applicant(s) may not have any pending tax liens.
7. Any Employment (if applicable) must be verified in writing by the Park.
8. Rental history (if applicable) must be verified
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.