1201 W. Valencia #214
Development Level: Built
Size: 1,248 sq. ft.
Year Built: 1975 "Bendix ser#s26813x/u"
This home is tucked away in the far corner of the park so if you like privacy then here you are. previous Owner and current owner have done a considerable amount of upgrades including :
1. new dual paned windows in the front to protect against the setting sun.
2. NEW air-conditioner
3. NEW furnace heat exchanger
4. 5 year old roof replacement
5. home re-leveled 1 year ago
6. striking real bamboo wood floors (not laminate)
7. entire kitchen re-model including granite counters and wood cabinets
8. master bath tiled and new vanity to match kitchen cabinets
9. 2nd bath remodeled to match the rest.
10. panels removed in walls and dry walled and painted
11. owners spent $2400 on new interior paint last year
There is a covered front porch on the shady side of the home. wide open spaces in the front with the kitchen and living and dining rooms. plenty of space and shows well. 2 sheds for your storage. there is even a large entirely enclosed bonus room off of the second bedroom which adds 250 sqft. for crafting office or grandkids play room.
Rancho Fullerton is truly a 5 star senior park with all of the modern amenities. It is centrally located in Fullerton and all of your banking, shopping, dining, medical, recreation, and transportation is nearby. Low monthly space rent $790 make it a great place to live while you enjoy your senior travel plans. please call Steve 714-737-1089 to arrange a showing
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.